Today, I’m plugging a newly-released Cookbook, which its recipes are largely based off of the dietary recommendations of Dr. Ray Peat. This is a different kind of cookbook because it also provides physiological explanations as to why specific recipes, foods and their respective nutrients are beneficial to/work synergistically with the body. The book is part of East West Healing’s Metabolic Blueprint Program. The program offers enthusiasts a basic platform to (whole)isitically understand the body, the metabolism, the metabolic mechanisms/reactions, and their relation to healthy/unhealthy biological activities.
Here are some words about the cookbook…
The Metabolic Blueprint Cookbook is one of a kind, must-read – 100+ page packed with factual information – from the basics on macro nutrients to defining what foods were designed for human consumption, to understanding how foods can heal your metabolism. More than ever before, people around the world are becoming increasingly health-minded – conscientious of the foods they eat and focusing on establishing a proper dietary regimen. However, nutritional myths currently flood the information super highway.
“The industrialization of food has degraded the actual materials that are available, but it’s still possible, with a cookbook such as this, to have a healthful, varied and enjoyable diet.”
-Ray Peat PhD.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- The Basics: Understanding Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats, Coconut Oil, Gelatin, Salt, Calcium, Dairy and Food List
- Staple recipes: Coconut mayonnaise, roasted garlic, homemade sweetened condensed milk….and much more!
- Gelatin/Jello/Custard recipes
- Drinks, Shakes and Smoothy recipes
- Egg recipes
- Vegetables/Salads/Snack recipes
- Marrows and Broth recipes
- Shellfish/Fish recipes
- Meat recipes
- Deserts and Treat recipes
- Home-made Ice Cream recipes